The secret to happy cats and dogs……
(as seen on TV)
ADAPTIL (formerly known as DAP)
Is a natural,convenient and unique product for canine stress, helping to comfort and reassure puppies and adult dogs by altering their perception of challenging situations and so preventing or reducing stress-related inappropriate behaviours.
When used during training and socialisation, Adaptil helps promote learning and ensures puppies develop into well behaved and confident adult dogs.
- Natural – Adaptil is a synthetic copy of the natural canine appeasing pheromone and is the natural way a bitch comforts her puppies.
- Safe – Adaptil is designed especially for dogs, is odourless, non-sedative and can be used alongside all types of medication.
- Scientifically Proven – The effects of Adaptil have been verified in 18 published trials.
- Puppies – Adaptil helps puppies settle into new homes, promotes learning and dramatically reduces the likelihood of anxiety-related conditions developing in later life.
- Adult dogs – Adaptil helps dogs to cope in kennels, during re homing and in a range of other stressful situations such as firework exposure.
Trusted – Adaptil has been used by behaviourists, veterinary experts and welfare charities for over 10 years.
ADAPTIL is available in easy to used formulations:
- Plug in diffusers- releases the comforting pheromone into the local environment.
- Sprays – can be applied directly to objects or areas.
- Collars – releases the comforting pheromone when fitted snuggly and warmed by the dog’s body temperature.
- Tablets – A new addition to the range! They are non-pheromone, natural ingredient based tablet that supports your dog during life’s short term stressful events. There is no longer any need to stress or worry when last minute events occur as the tablets can be used as little as 2 hours before the required effect. Furthermore, they can be used in conjunction with the wider range of Adaptil pheromone products. The tablets can be used during any predictable occasional events that can be stressful to your dog, for example:
- House parties
- Noise phobias
- Veterinary visits
Extremely palatable tablets can be given to the dog either by hand of from a food bowl. The resulting calming effect can be seen in dogs up to 4 hours after the stressful event.
Feline stree can cause a range of health problems and affect a cat’s behaviour.
Common stress related behaviour problem include:
- Urine Spraying
- Vertical Scratching
- Over Grooming
- Inter-cat conflict
Common stress related medical problem include:
Feline stress may be caused by one stressful event or an ongoing problem within the home.
When a cat feels safe, it rubs its head against prominent objects, leaving behind substances called facial pheromones. These pheromones covey a message of security and reassurance.
Feliway is a synthetic copy of the pheromones and is proven to help reduce or prevent stress associated problems.
Feliway comes in 2 forms:
- Feliway Diffuser- releases the synthetic pheromone into the local environment. Lasts for up to 4 weeks
- Feliway Spray – for the use as a spot application or in conjunction with the diffuser. Uses include travelling, visit to vets, indoor spraying/scratching, cattery stays and any other challenging situations.