Congratulations to one of our vet nurse Sarah-Jayne Evans on gaining her Diploma of Higher Education Clinical Veterinary Nursing. This course enables Sarah to demonstrate advanced clinical competency in veterinary nursing, embrace a holistic approach to veterinary nursing care and to critically reflect and evaluate personal and professional development and the concept of life long learning.
The course included
- Essential study, IT and Research skills
- Law, Ethics and Professional Practice
- Applied Veterinary Physiology
- Systematic delivery of Veterinary Care
- Veterinary Anaethesia
- Veterinary Theatre Practice
- Veterinary Nursing Skills
- Veterinary Medical Nursing
- Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Sarah is aiming to complete the RCVS Diploma in Advanced Nursing (Dip AVN) later this year.